The APICS El Paso/Juarez Chapter offers on-site training in a variety of formats. Class size can vary but typically it is limited to 25 students per class. Classes can be scheduled during work or after hours, on weekend or weekdays. Students enjoy the co-worker involvement plus participants can work with their colleagues on course teachings.
As a Chapter, it is important to us to be part of your professional development and goals!
We have 3 Certifications Programs: Certified Production and Inventory Management (CPIM), Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP), our newest offering Certified Logistics, Transportation and Distribution (CLTD) and the best Operations Management Program!
Employers who encourage and support their employees in obtaining a CPIM or CSCP Certification can obtain the following benefits:
- Enjoy a skilled workforce that is better prepared, more knowledgeable, more capable, more productive, and able to contribute to a successful bottom line.
- Validate the knowledge and skill set of their employees leading to productivity improvement in the workplace
- Achieve competitive advantage in the marketplace through a highly trained, confident, and productive workforce
CPIM or CSCP Certification?
APICS has two world recognized certification programs, but which one is right for you? Read the information below and explore the APICS CPIM and CSCP programs in more detail.
APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM)
APICS CPIM program highlights:
- Topics that cover everything inside your organization's four walls.
- The APICS CPIM certification is required by thousands of employers around the world—and is the proven industry standard.
- Benefit from a reputation that is 40 years strong.
Ideal APICS CPIM program candidate:
- You are seeking validation or accreditation for future career growth.
- You have 2 or more years of experience in your field.
- No bachelor's degree is required.
Learn more about the APICS CPIM program.
APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
APICS CSCP program highlights:
- Topics cover end-to-end supply chain requirements from the first supplier to the end customer—the only certification of its kind in the industry today.
- Helps supply chain professionals handle much more than ever before.
- Get frequent updates based on current regulations.
Ideal APICS CSCP program candidate:
- You are seeking to improve your organization's cash flow, and to understand the ins and outs of the entire supply chain.
- You have 5 or more years experience in your field.
- Bachelor's degree and two years experience are required.
Learn more about the APICS CSCP program.
Take a look at the educational opportunities available from APICS to move your career to the next level.
For more information about our Certification Offerings, contact our VP of Education.